Hotels in Pontiac, Illinois
Search & Compare Pontiac Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pontiac
Pontiac overviewPontiac is a budget-friendly place unique for its historical sites and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and dining choices. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Matthew T Scott House. A stop at places like St. Joseph's Catholic Church and Presbyterian Church of Chenoa will create some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Pontiac also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in PontiacFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Pontiac is the place to go. There are 12 hotels in the Pontiac area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 353 user reviews of Pontiac hotels:
- • Best Western Pontiac Inn
- • Quality Inn Pontiac
- • Super 8 Pontiac
How to get to PontiacFly in to Bloomington, IL (BMI-Central Illinois Regional), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from downtown Pontiac. Pontiac Station is the closest train station.
What to see around PontiacSome recommended attractions include:
- • Matthew T Scott House
- • St. Joseph's Catholic Church
- • Presbyterian Church of Chenoa
When to visit PontiacWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 71°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 6.4 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 8.6 inches