Hotels in Waseca, Minnesota
Search & Compare Waseca Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Waseca
Waseca overviewWaseca is a budget-friendly place unique for its waterparks and zoo. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Medford Outlet Center. Head to Loon Lake Park and Waseca Lakeside Club to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Waseca is for you.
Where to stay in WasecaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Waseca has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 16 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1691 user reviews of Waseca hotels: American Motel
How to get to WasecaFly in to Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 58.2 mi (93.6 km) from downtown Waseca.
What to see around WasecaSome highlights of the area include:
- • Owatonna Arts Center
- • RAD Zoo
- • State Orphanage Museum
- • Kaplan's Woods Park
- • Owatonna Visitors Bureau
When to visit WasecaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 48°F day, 3°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 5°F night
- • January-March: 4.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.9 inches
- • July-September: 12.8 inches
- • October-December: 6.3 inches