Hotels in Spanish Fort, Alabama
Search & Compare Spanish Fort Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Spanish Fort
Spanish Fort overviewSpanish Fort is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and known for its gardens and shops. You'll find a wide variety of coffee and bar choices. Take in some local culture at popular places like Battleship Memorial Park and Museum of Mobile. Make some time to see popular sights such as Gulf Coast Exploreum and National African American Archives and Museum. Spanish Fort is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Spanish FortWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Spanish Fort has accommodations to fit every need. There are 99 hotels in the Spanish Fort area and you can shop as many as 13 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 55%.
- • 33 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 61 3-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 13041 user reviews of Spanish Fort hotels:
- • Courtyard by Marriott Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore
- • Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mobile Daphne/ E Shore
How to get to Spanish FortFly in to Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from downtown Spanish Fort.
What to see around Spanish FortFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Al Trione Sports Park
- • Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- • Hank Aaron Stadium
- • Battleship Memorial Park
- • Museum of Mobile
- • Gulf Coast Exploreum
- • National African American Archives and Museum
- • Oakleigh Historic Complex
When to visit Spanish FortWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 40°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 52°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 63°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 40°F night
- • January-March: 16.9 inches
- • April-June: 16.1 inches
- • July-September: 19.3 inches
- • October-December: 13.9 inches