Hotels in Jefferson, Iowa
Search & Compare Jefferson Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Jefferson
Jefferson overviewJefferson is a budget-friendly place distinct for its art and sports, and known for its historical sites and spas. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for biking and hiking. Check out local attractions like Mahanay Memorial Carillon Tower and RVP~1875 Historic Furniture Shop & Museum. A family-friendly area, Jefferson also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in JeffersonWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Jefferson can comfortably accommodate all visitors.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
Here's the top hotel based on traveler reviews of Jefferson hotels: Cobblestone Hotels and Suites - Jefferson
How to get to JeffersonFly in to Des Moines, IA (DSM-Des Moines Intl.), 50.6 mi (81.5 km) from downtown Jefferson.
What to see around JeffersonHere are some top sights to see:
- • Mahanay Memorial Carillon Tower
- • RVP~1875 Historic Furniture Shop & Museum
- • Jefferson Community Golf Course
When to visit JeffersonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 3.7 inches
- • April-June: 13.2 inches
- • July-September: 11.6 inches
- • October-December: 5.7 inches