Hotels in Ohkay Owingeh, New Mexico
Search & Compare Ohkay Owingeh Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ohkay Owingeh
Ohkay Owingeh overviewOhkay Owingeh is a relaxing place distinct for its art and sports, and known for its spas and casinos. You're sure to appreciate the ample bar and dining options. Local sights like Santuario de Chimayo and Chimayo Trading and Mercantile are worth a visit. A family-friendly area, Ohkay Owingeh also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Ohkay OwingehA welcoming city for all, Ohkay Owingeh has a variety of lodging options. There are 17 hotels in the Ohkay Owingeh area, some with discounts of up to 40%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $35 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2232 user reviews of Ohkay Owingeh hotels: Ohkay Casino Resort Hotel (Ohkay Owingeh)
How to get to Ohkay OwingehFly in to Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from downtown Ohkay Owingeh. Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal) is the next closest major airport, 29.8 mi (48 km) away.
What to see around Ohkay OwingehSome recommended places to see include:
- • Santuario de Chimayo
- • Chimayo Trading and Mercantile
- • Chimayo Museum
- • Santo Nino Chapel
- • El Potrero Trading Post
When to visit Ohkay OwingehIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 3.1 inches
- • April-June: 4.0 inches
- • July-September: 8.4 inches
- • October-December: 3.4 inches