Hotels in Lowell, Indiana
Search & Compare Lowell Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Lowell
Lowell overviewLowell is a budget-friendly place unique for its theaters. You'll find a wide variety of beer and coffee choices. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Westfield Southlake Mall. Check out local attractions like Star Plaza Theatre and Hoosier Prairie. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Lowell is for you.
Where to stay in LowellWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Lowell has accommodations to fit every need. There are 92 hotels in the Lowell area and you can shop as many as 14 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 35 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
- • 53 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
How to get to LowellFly in to Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 38.3 mi (61.6 km) from downtown Lowell. Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 53.7 mi (86.4 km) away.
What to see around LowellHere are some top sights to see:
- • Star Plaza Theatre
- • Westfield Southlake Mall
- • Hoosier Prairie
- • Deep River Water Park
When to visit LowellCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 13°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches