Hotels in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
Search & Compare Walnut Ridge Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Walnut Ridge
Walnut Ridge overviewWalnut Ridge is a budget-friendly place distinct for its gardens and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to ASU Stadium and Convocation Center. Head to Guitar Walk and Beatles Park to make some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Walnut Ridge is for you.
Where to stay in Walnut RidgeA welcoming city for all, Walnut Ridge has a variety of lodging options. There are 21 hotels in the Walnut Ridge area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to Walnut RidgeFly in to Jonesboro, AR (JBR-Jonesboro Municipal), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from downtown Walnut Ridge. Walnut Ridge Station is the closest train station.
What to see around Walnut RidgeOutdoor activities are on hand like football and running along with attractions such as:
- • ASU Stadium
- • Convocation Center
- • Paragould Country Club
- • Guitar Walk
- • Beatles Park
- • Davidsonville Historic State Park
- • Powhatan Historic State Park
- • Lake Charles State Park
When to visit Walnut RidgeIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 25°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 11.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.2 inches
- • October-December: 14.1 inches