Hotels in Cleveland, New York
Search & Compare Cleveland Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cleveland
Cleveland overviewCleveland is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. You might find the perfect souvenir at Towne Center Mall or Shoppingtown Mall. Make it a point to see sights like Sylvan Beach Amusement Park and Verona Beach State Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Cleveland also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in ClevelandA welcoming city for all, Cleveland has a variety of lodging options. There are 92 hotels in the Cleveland area and you can shop as many as 29 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 23 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 54 3-star hotels with an average price of $71 per night
- • 12 4-star hotels with an average price of $105 per night
How to get to ClevelandFly in to Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from downtown Cleveland.
What to see around ClevelandSights especially popular with families include:
- • Sylvan Beach Amusement Park
- • The Wild Animal Park
- • Whisper Wind Equestrian Center
- • Towne Center Mall
- • Shoppingtown Mall
- • Verona Beach State Park
- • Great Swamp Conservancy
- • Cicero Historical Society
- • Oneida Shores Park
- • International Boxing Hall of Fame
When to visit ClevelandWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 50°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 7.6 inches
- • April-June: 9.7 inches
- • July-September: 11.1 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches