Hotels in Mount Nebo, West Virginia
Search & Compare Mount Nebo Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mount Nebo
Mount Nebo overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of rivers and lakes, Mount Nebo is known for its festivals. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Carnifex Ferry Battlefield State Park and Nicholas County Veterans' Memorial Park when the weather is nice. Make some memories at Nicholas Memorial Golf Course and Kirkwood Winery. Mount Nebo is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Mount NeboWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Mount Nebo has accommodations to fit every need. There are 12 hotels in the Mount Nebo area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $74 per night
How to get to Mount NeboFly in to Lewisburg, WV (LWB-Greenbrier Valley), 31.8 mi (51.2 km) from downtown Mount Nebo. Beckley, WV (BKW-Raleigh County Memorial) is the next closest major airport, 32.8 mi (52.9 km) away.
What to see around Mount NeboIts lakes, riverfront, and hiking trails are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Carnifex Ferry Battlefield State Park
- • Nicholas County Veterans' Memorial Park
- • Hawks Nest State Park
- • Nicholas Memorial Golf Course
- • Kirkwood Winery
- • New River Gorge Bridge
When to visit Mount NeboWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 0.2 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.3 inches