Hotels in Knob Noster, Missouri
Search & Compare Knob Noster Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Knob Noster
Knob Noster overviewKnob Noster is a budget-friendly place distinct for its entertainment and university spirit. You'll enjoy the ample cheese and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and biking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around University of Central Missouri and State Fair Community College. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Bristle Ridge Vineyards and Old Drum Statue. A family- and business-friendly area, Knob Noster also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Knob NosterFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Knob Noster is the place to go. There are 21 hotels in the Knob Noster area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 13 2-star hotels with an average price of $53 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 854 user reviews of Knob Noster hotels:
- • Laci‚Äôs Country Inn
- • Americas Best Value Inn
How to get to Knob NosterFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 71.3 mi (114.8 km) from downtown Knob Noster.
What to see around Knob NosterTake in the collegiate vibe with a visit to:
- • University of Central Missouri
- • State Fair Community College
- • Bristle Ridge Vineyards
- • Old Drum Statue
- • Blind Boone Park
- • Keth Memorial Golf Course at Pertle Springs
- • Cave Hollow Park
When to visit Knob NosterIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 6.0 inches
- • April-June: 13.9 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 9.0 inches