Hotels in Tulelake, California
Search & Compare Tulelake Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Tulelake
Tulelake overviewTulelake is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Spend a relaxing day at Lava Beds National Monument when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Tule Lake National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Tulelake is for you.
Where to stay in TulelakeA welcoming city for all, Tulelake has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
How to get to TulelakeFly in to Klamath Falls, OR (LMT-Klamath Falls Intl.), 23 mi (37 km) from downtown Tulelake.
What to see around TulelakeIts lakes, waterfalls, and hiking trails are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Tule Lake National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center
- • Lava Beds National Monument
When to visit TulelakeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 41°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 4.8 inches
- • April-June: 2.9 inches
- • July-September: 1.3 inches
- • October-December: 5.2 inches