Hotels in Satanta, Kansas
Search & Compare Satanta Hotels
Best hotels in Satanta
Satanta overviewSatanta is a relaxing place unique for its spas and college atmosphere. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Local sights like Haskell County Courthouse and United Methodist Church are worth a visit. Satanta is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in SatantaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Satanta has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Satanta with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Satanta, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to SatantaFly in to Liberal, KS (LBL-Mid-America Regional), 26.9 mi (43.4 km) from downtown Satanta.
What to see around SatantaHere are some favorite choices:
- • Haskell County Courthouse
- • United Methodist Church
- • Haskell County Historical Museum
When to visit SatantaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 94°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 2.2 inches
- • April-June: 7.4 inches
- • July-September: 7.0 inches
- • October-December: 3.4 inches