What is Henderson Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to consider relaxing Henderson. Here you'll find a variety of activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the entertainment choices to the shopping, Henderson has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Allegiant Stadium, Fremont Street and T-Mobile Arena. When you're ready to relax after a day of touring the area with the kids, Henderson has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. Hotels.com has 12 Henderson family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Henderson?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free cribs • Outdoor pool • 8 restaurants • Arcade
- Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free in-room internet • Laundry room • BBQ grills
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Outdoor pool • Laundry room
Fiesta Henderson Hotel and CasinoSuburban resort with 6 bars, near Touro University Nevada
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson2.5-star hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas SouthSuburban hotel with bar, near St. Rose Dominican Hospital
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson - Las VegasGreen Valley hotel in shopping district
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Henderson, an IHG HotelSuburban hotel in Green Valley with 24-hour fitness center
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Henderson?
You'll find that Henderson and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your trip both educational and lots of fun:
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Sunset Park
- The Neon Museum
- Mob Museum
- Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort State Historic Park
- Allegiant Stadium
- Fremont Street
- T-Mobile Arena
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- The District at Green Valley Ranch
- Las Vegas South Premium Outlets
- Bass Pro Shops