Pendleton Hotels with Free Breakfast
Search for Free Breakfast hotels in Pendleton
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Wildhorse Golf Course
- Pendleton Round-Up and Happy Canyon Hall of Fame
- Wildhorse Casino
- Spout Springs Ski Area
- The Blue Mountain Cidery
- McNary Beach Recreation Area
- Union County Fairgrounds
- Captain Al James Tugboat
- Emigrant Springs State Heritage Area
- Boardman Marina Park
- Frazier Farmstead Museum
- Eastern Oregon Fire Museum
- Tamastslikt Cultural Institute
- Joe Humbert Family Aquatic Center
- Riverside Park
- Pendleton Center for the Arts
Hotels in Pendleton with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Best Western Pendleton Inn
- Service: Oxford Suites Pendleton
- Comfort: Oxford Suites Pendleton
- Condition: Oxford Suites Pendleton
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Pendleton are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Pendleton with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.