Hotels in North Sutton, New Hampshire
Search & Compare North Sutton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in North Sutton
North Sutton overviewNorth Sutton is special for its sports, and known for its spas and churches. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. This winter paradise is home to Mount Sunapee and Ragged Mountain Ski Resort. A stop at places like Lake Sunapee Golf Club and Colby-Sawyer College will create some memories. A family-friendly area, North Sutton also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in North SuttonA welcoming city for all, North Sutton has a variety of lodging options. There are 43 hotels in the North Sutton area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 24 3-star hotels with an average price of $70 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $169 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2811 user reviews of North Sutton hotels: Follansbee Inn
How to get to North SuttonFly in to Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal), 26 mi (41.8 km) from downtown North Sutton. Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional) is the next closest major airport, 39.2 mi (63 km) away.
What to see around North SuttonFun activities such as boating, skiing, and sporting events are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Rollins State Park
- • John Hay National Wildlife Refuge
- • Mount Sunapee
- • Ragged Mountain Ski Resort
- • Pats Peak
- • Lake Sunapee Golf Club
- • Colby-Sawyer College
- • Mount Kearsarge
- • New London Barn Playhouse
- • The Fells
When to visit North SuttonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 50°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 11°F night
- • January-March: 7.9 inches
- • April-June: 9.6 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 10.0 inches