Hotels in Spring Arbor, Michigan
Search & Compare Spring Arbor Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Spring Arbor
Spring Arbor overviewSpring Arbor is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for camping and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Cascade Falls. Head to Ella Sharp Museum and Tomac Woods Golf Course to make some memories. Spring Arbor is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Spring ArborFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Spring Arbor is the place to go.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to Spring ArborFly in to Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 51.4 mi (82.7 km) from downtown Spring Arbor. Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) is the next closest major airport, 61.7 mi (99.2 km) away.
What to see around Spring ArborHere are some top sights to see:
- • Cascade Falls
- • Ella Sharp Museum
- • Tomac Woods Golf Course
- • Sandhill Crane Vineyards
When to visit Spring ArborIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 16°F night
- • April-June: 82°F day, 32°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 4.7 inches
- • April-June: 9.2 inches
- • July-September: 10.5 inches
- • October-December: 7.1 inches