Hotels in Staunton, Illinois
Search & Compare Staunton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Staunton
Staunton overviewStaunton is a budget-friendly place known for its college atmosphere. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families can spend some quality time at Henry's Rabbit Ranch and The Gardens at SIUE. Make it a point to see sights like Timber Lakes Golf Course and Litchfield Museum and Route 66 Welcome Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Staunton also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in StauntonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Staunton is the place to go. There are 39 hotels in the Staunton area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 20 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 15 3-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2533 user reviews of Staunton hotels:
- • The Cabins and Cottages at Shale Lake
- • Super 8 Staunton
How to get to StauntonFly in to St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 35.8 mi (57.7 km) from downtown Staunton. Springfield, IL (SPI-Abraham Lincoln Capital) is the next closest major airport, 57.8 mi (93 km) away.
What to see around StauntonSights especially popular with families include:
- • Henry's Rabbit Ranch
- • The Gardens at SIUE
- • Timber Lakes Golf Course
- • Litchfield Museum and Route 66 Welcome Center
- • St. Andrew's Episcopal Church
- • Lake Lou Yeager
- • Edwardsville Watershed Nature Center
When to visit StauntonWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 7.8 inches
- • April-June: 13.0 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches