Hotels in Storm Lake, Iowa
Search & Compare Storm Lake Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Storm Lake hotels
Best hotels in Storm Lake
Storm Lake overviewStorm Lake is a luxury getaway unique for its waterparks and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining choices, along with activities like boating and swimming. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Storm Lake Golf Course. Make it a point to see sights like Harker House and Buena Vista University. A family-friendly area, Storm Lake also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Storm LakeWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Storm Lake has accommodations to fit every need. There are 10 hotels in the Storm Lake area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $63 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 292 user reviews of Storm Lake hotels:
- • Super 8 Storm Lake Ia (Storm Lake)
- • King's Pointe Waterpark Resort (Storm Lake)
- • Budget Inn Motel Storm Lake (Storm Lake)
- • Buena Vista Inn & Suites (Storm Lake)
How to get to Storm LakeFly in to Fort Dodge, IA (FOD-Fort Dodge Regional), 52.2 mi (84 km) from downtown Storm Lake. Sioux City, IA (SUX-Sioux Gateway) is the next closest major airport, 62.3 mi (100.2 km) away.
What to see around Storm LakeSome recommended attractions include:
- • Harker House
- • Buena Vista University
- • Chautauqua Park
- • Storm Lake Golf Course
When to visit Storm LakeWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 8°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 68°F day, 9°F night
- • January-March: 3.2 inches
- • April-June: 14.1 inches
- • July-September: 12.1 inches
- • October-December: 5.2 inches