Hotels in Cokeville, Wyoming
Search & Compare Cokeville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Cokeville
- Most bookedNo Guest Reviews yet
7 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
5 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"On the way to Jackson, clean, quiet and comfortable room. Just wwhat I wasllooking fo . "
A Traveller, Aug 2016, US
Best hotels in Cokeville
Cokeville overviewCokeville is a small town known for its historical sites, and surrounded by picturesque views of lakes and parks. You'll enjoy Cokeville's museums and monuments, along with outdoor areas for hiking and camping. Spend a relaxing day at Cokeville Meadows National Wildlife Refuge and Bear Lake State Park when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like Fossil Butte National Monument and National Oregon/California Trail Center. Cokeville is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in CokevilleWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Cokeville has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Cokeville with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Cokeville, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
What to see around CokevilleA top draw is the area's museums, as well as places like:
- • National Oregon/California Trail Center
- • Fossil Country Frontier Museum
- • Cokeville Meadows National Wildlife Refuge
- • Bear Lake State Park
- • Fossil Butte National Monument
When to visit CokevilleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 45°F day, 2°F night
- • April-June: 76°F day, 19°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 28°F night
- • October-December: 61°F day, 1°F night
- • January-March: 2.0 inches
- • April-June: 3.0 inches
- • July-September: 2.7 inches
- • October-December: 2.6 inches