Hotels in Cheraw, South Carolina
Search & Compare Cheraw Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Cheraw
Cheraw overviewCheraw is a budget-friendly place unique for its beaches. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Marlboro Country Club. Make it a point to see sights like Marlboro County Historical Museum and Lake Wallace. A family-friendly area, Cheraw also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CherawWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Cheraw has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 490 user reviews of Cheraw hotels:
- • Quality Inn Cheraw (Cheraw)
- • Executive Inn - Cheraw (Cheraw)
- • Cheraw - Days Inn (Cheraw)
How to get to CherawFly in to Florence, SC (FLO-Florence Regional), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) from downtown Cheraw.
What to see around CherawSome recommended attractions include:
- • Marlboro Country Club
- • Marlboro County Historical Museum
- • Lake Wallace
- • National Railroad Museum
When to visit CherawWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 31°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 31°F night
- • January-March: 11.3 inches
- • April-June: 11.0 inches
- • July-September: 14.6 inches
- • October-December: 10.2 inches