Hotels in Leitchfield, Kentucky
Search & Compare Leitchfield Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Leitchfield
Leitchfield overviewLeitchfield is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and zoo. You'll enjoy the ample chocolate and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for cave exploring and horseback riding. Spend a relaxing day at Rough River Dam State Resort Park and Mammoth Cave National Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Historic Grayson County Courthouse and Legacy Golf Course. Leitchfield is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in LeitchfieldWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Leitchfield has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Leitchfield with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Leitchfield, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to LeitchfieldFly in to Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 58 mi (93.4 km) from downtown Leitchfield.
What to see around LeitchfieldIt's notable for its parks, swimming spots, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Rough River Dam State Resort Park
- • Mammoth Cave National Park
- • Historic Grayson County Courthouse
- • Legacy Golf Course
- • Cub Run Cave
- • Shady Hollow Golf Course
When to visit LeitchfieldIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 18°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 48°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 11.0 inches
- • April-June: 13.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 11.5 inches