Hotels in Monett, Missouri
Search & Compare Monett Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Monett
Monett overviewMonett is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and riverfront. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and dining options. Spend a relaxing day at Oak Park and Wynne Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Mt. Vernon Golf Course. A family- and business-friendly area, Monett also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MonettWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Monett has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 223 user reviews of Monett hotels:
- • Super 8 Monett Mo
- • Days Inn Monett
How to get to MonettFly in to Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National), 36.9 mi (59.4 km) from downtown Monett.
What to see around MonettIts parks, riverfront, and swimming spots offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • Oak Park
- • Wynne Park
When to visit MonettIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 8.3 inches
- • April-June: 16.0 inches
- • July-September: 12.6 inches
- • October-December: 10.8 inches