Hotels in Big Springs, Nebraska
Search & Compare Big Springs Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Big Springs
Big Springs overviewBig Springs is a budget-friendly place known for its parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of rivers and lakes. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Eiker Park when the weather is nice. Local sights like Fort Sedgwick Museum and Julesburg Town Hall are worth a visit. A family-friendly area, Big Springs also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Big SpringsWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Big Springs has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 910 user reviews of Big Springs hotels: Motel 6 Big Springs Ne (Big Springs)
How to get to Big SpringsFly in to North Platte, NE (LBF-North Platte Regional), 71.9 mi (115.7 km) from downtown Big Springs.
What to see around Big SpringsSome recommended places to see include:
- • Eiker Park
- • Fort Sedgwick Museum
- • Julesburg Town Hall
- • Colorado Welcome Center
When to visit Big SpringsCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 15°F night
- • January-March: 1.7 inches
- • April-June: 7.5 inches
- • July-September: 6.5 inches
- • October-December: 1.7 inches