What is Lihue Like for Beach Hotels?
If you're looking forward to a beach getaway, you might enjoy Lihue for its romantic setting and island views. Whether you want to splash in the water or lounge by the shoreline, this dynamic city is perfect for travelers looking for hotels near the beach. Guests like Lihue for its festivals and hiking, making it more than just a beach destination. You can experience the city's top sights with a visit to Kauai Museum or a stop at Kukui Grove Shopping Center. When you search for top hotels in Lihue on Hotels.com, it's easy to locate something close to the area's main attractions. No matter what kind of hotel you're looking for, Lihue has an array of accommodations so you can pick one to meet your needs.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Lihue?
Top hotel picks in and around Lihue:
Kauai Beach Resort & SpaUpscale beachfront resort in Hanamaulu with spa
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 4 outdoor pools • 2 bars • Central location
Royal Sonesta Kaua'i Resort Lihue4-star beachfront resort with spa, near Kauai Lagoons Golf Club
- Free beach cabanas • Free airport shuttle • 5 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
Hilton Garden Inn Kauai Wailua Bay, HI3.5-star beach hotel with bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Fitness center • Central location
Marriott's Kaua'i Beach ClubLihue beachfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 4 restaurants • Central location
Banyan Harbor ResortCity-center hotel within walking distance of Kalapaki Beach
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Tennis courts • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Lihue?
If you'd like to take in the sights and attractions or explore the area's natural features, here are some ideas for what to see and do in Lihue:
- Kalapaki Beach
- Lydgate Beach Park
- Hanamaulu Beach Park
- Kauai Museum
- Kukui Grove Shopping Center
- Nawiliwili Harbor
- Nukolii Beach Park
- Nawiliwili Park
- Niumalu Beach Park
Sights & Landmarks