Hotels in Rayville, Louisiana
Search & Compare Rayville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Rayville
Rayville overviewRayville is a budget-friendly place unique for its college atmosphere and shops. Sports fans will enjoy baseball and basketball, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Poverty Point Reservoir State Park. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like High Delta Safari Park. A family- and business-friendly area, Rayville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in RayvilleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Rayville can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 32 hotels in the Rayville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
- • 20 3-star hotels with an average price of $77 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3012 user reviews of Rayville hotels:
- • Days Inn Rayville La (Rayville)
- • Super 8 Rayville (Rayville)
How to get to RayvilleFly in to Monroe, LA (MLU-Monroe Regional), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from downtown Rayville.
What to see around RayvilleHere are some top sights to see:
- • Poverty Point Reservoir State Park
- • High Delta Safari Park
When to visit RayvilleWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 14.4 inches
- • April-June: 14.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.4 inches
- • October-December: 14.9 inches