What is Kennebunkport Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider Kennebunkport. Here you'll find an intriguing array of activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the shopping to beaches, Kennebunkport has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Dock Square, Kennebunkport Village Green and Bush Compound. When you're ready to kick back after a day of fun with the kids, Kennebunkport has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. You can choose from 16 Kennebunkport accommodations to discover one you and the family can appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Kennebunkport?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free bicycle rentals • Restaurant • Central location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free full breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Indoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free full breakfast • Free bicycle rentals • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
- Free parking • Free on-the-go breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Walkable location
The Lodge at the Cove2.5-star Kennebunkport motel with bar
Old parsonage B&B3-star B&B
The Rhumb Line ResortKennebunkport motel with restaurant, pool bar
The Harbor Inn3-star B&B, convenient to Gooch's Beach
The Boathouse Waterfront Hotel & MarinaRiverfront hotel with bar, near Dock Square
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Kennebunkport?
You’ll discover that Kennebunkport and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to see and do while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your getaway both educational and lots of fun:
- Kennebunkport Village Green
- Vaughn's Island Preserve
- Seashore Trolley Museum
- First Families Kennebunkport Museum
- Mast Cove Galleries
- Dock Square
- Bush Compound
- Goose Rocks Beach
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks