Hotels in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
Search & Compare Pauls Valley Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Pauls Valley
Pauls Valley overviewPauls Valley is a relaxing place distinct for its museums, university spirit, and hunting. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Arbuckle Wilderness when the weather is nice. Be sure stop by Toy and Action Figure Museum and Santa Fe Depot Museum while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Pauls Valley is for you.
Where to stay in Pauls ValleyA welcoming city for all, Pauls Valley has a variety of lodging options. There are 9 hotels in the Pauls Valley area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $96 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 128 user reviews of Pauls Valley hotels:
- • Hampton Inn & Suites Pauls Valley
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pauls Valley
- • Americas Best Value Inn
How to get to Pauls ValleyFly in to Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 49.3 mi (79.3 km) from downtown Pauls Valley. Pauls Valley Station is the closest train station.
What to see around Pauls ValleyFun activities such as golf, hunting, and running are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Pauls Valley Golf Course
- • Shady Grove Park
- • Toy and Action Figure Museum
- • Santa Fe Depot Museum
- • Murray - Lindsay Mansion
- • Treasure Valley Casino
- • Arbuckle Wilderness
When to visit Pauls ValleyIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 69°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 92°F day, 43°F night
- • July-September: 95°F day, 55°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 26°F night
- • January-March: 7.3 inches
- • April-June: 13.5 inches
- • July-September: 9.6 inches
- • October-December: 9.0 inches