Hotels in Carroll Valley, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Carroll Valley Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Carroll Valley
Carroll Valley overviewCarroll Valley is a relaxing place unique for its historical sites and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf and Renfrew Museum and Park. A stop at places like Carroll Valley Resort Golf Courses and Liberty Mountain Ski Resort will create some memories. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Carroll Valley is for you.
Where to stay in Carroll ValleyWith a wide assortment of lodging choices to choose from, Carroll Valley has options to suit everyone's style. There are 109 hotels in the Carroll Valley area and you can shop as many as 29 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 40 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 58 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to Carroll ValleyFly in to Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from downtown Carroll Valley. Harrisburg, PA (MDT-Harrisburg Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 44.5 mi (71.6 km) away.
What to see around Carroll ValleyFun activities are on hand like sporting events and tours, along with attractions such as:
- • Mulligan MacDuffer Adventure Golf
- • Renfrew Museum and Park
- • Mr Ed’s Elephant Museum
- • Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg
- • Chambersburg Mall
- • Carroll Valley Resort Golf Courses
- • Liberty Mountain Ski Resort
- • Mountain View Golf Club
- • Monterey Country Club
- • Gettysburg Allstar Expo Complex
When to visit Carroll ValleyWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 56°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 84°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 9.5 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.1 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches