Hotels in Clinton, Utah
Search & Compare Clinton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clinton
Clinton overviewClinton is a budget-friendly place surrounded by picturesque views of islands and lakes. You'll appreciate the coffee and bar choices. Families will find plenty of fun at Lagoon Amusement Park. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Hill Airforce Base and Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Clinton is for you.
Where to stay in ClintonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Clinton has accommodations to fit every need. There are 48 hotels in the Clinton area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 24 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
How to get to ClintonFly in to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from downtown Clinton.
What to see around ClintonKnown for its family-friendly sights such as:
- • Cherry Hill Water Park
- • Lagoon Amusement Park
- • Hill Airforce Base
- • Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve
- • Dee Events Center
- • Ogden Municipal Building
- • Peery's Egyptian Theater
When to visit ClintonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 7.5 inches
- • April-June: 7.8 inches
- • July-September: 3.7 inches
- • October-December: 7.3 inches