Hotels in Brookfield, Missouri
Search & Compare Brookfield Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Brookfield
Brookfield overviewBrookfield is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and hunting. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Rusk Park when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Archery Zone and Walt Disney Hometown Museum. Brookfield is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in BrookfieldWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Brookfield can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 3 hotels in the Brookfield area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Brookfield hotels:
- • Best Western Brookfield (Brookfield)
- • Martin House Motel (Brookfield)
How to get to BrookfieldFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 93.9 mi (151.1 km) from downtown Brookfield.
What to see around BrookfieldHere are some top sights to see:
- • Rusk Park
- • Archery Zone
- • Walt Disney Hometown Museum
When to visit BrookfieldIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 5.3 inches
- • April-June: 13.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 7.6 inches