Hotels in Brookfield, Missouri
Search & Compare Brookfield Hotels
Trending now in Brookfield
Hotels in Brookfield
- Most booked
3 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Cycled 50 miles in 99F temperature. All I needed was a warm shower, comfortable bed, air conditioning, and a channel changer. Mission accomplished."
A Traveller, Jun 2016, US
Hotels within 25 miles of Brookfield
106 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Just an overnight stay while traveling. Good experience and we would stay here again."
A Traveller, May 2016, US
Best hotels in Brookfield
Brookfield overviewBrookfield is a budget-friendly place distinct for its parks and hunting. You'll enjoy the ample bar and dining options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Rusk Park when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Archery Zone and Walt Disney Hometown Museum. Brookfield is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in BrookfieldWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Brookfield can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 3 hotels in the Brookfield area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 2 2-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
Here are the top hotels based on traveler reviews of Brookfield hotels:
- • Best Western Brookfield (Brookfield)
- • Martin House Motel (Brookfield)
How to get to BrookfieldFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 93.9 mi (151.1 km) from downtown Brookfield.
What to see around BrookfieldHere are some top sights to see:
- • Rusk Park
- • Archery Zone
- • Walt Disney Hometown Museum
When to visit BrookfieldIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 86°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 18°F night
- • January-March: 5.3 inches
- • April-June: 13.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.0 inches
- • October-December: 7.6 inches