Hotels in Williamstown, Kentucky
Search & Compare Williamstown Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Williamstown
Williamstown overviewWilliamstown is a budget-friendly place distinct for its live music and riverfront, and known for its aquarium and casinos. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Dry Ridge Outlet Mall. Make it a point to see sights like Piddle Park and Elk Creek Vineyards. A family- and business-friendly area, Williamstown also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WilliamstownWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Williamstown has accommodations to fit every need. There are 21 hotels in the Williamstown area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 12 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1578 user reviews of Williamstown hotels:
- • Sunrise Inn Williamstown (Williamstown)
- • Americas Best Value Inn & Suites (Williamstown)
- • Days Inn Williamstown (Williamstown)
How to get to WilliamstownFly in to Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from downtown Williamstown. Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field) is the next closest major airport, 35 mi (56.3 km) away.
What to see around WilliamstownSome recommended attractions include:
- • Piddle Park
- • Dry Ridge Outlet Mall
- • Elk Creek Vineyards
- • Elk Creek Hunt Club
- • Owen County Courthouse
When to visit WilliamstownIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 59°F day, 23°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 9.8 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 9.8 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches