Hotels in Williams, Iowa
Search & Compare Williams Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Williams
Williams overviewWilliams is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Wilson Brewer Historic Park and Assembly Park when the weather is nice. While you're here, stop by Hamilton County Fairgrounds and Webster City Country Club. A family- and business-friendly area, Williams also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WilliamsWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Williams can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 11 hotels in the Williams area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 5 3-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 210 user reviews of Williams hotels: Best Western Norseman Inn (Williams)
How to get to WilliamsFly in to Fort Dodge, IA (FOD-Fort Dodge Regional), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from downtown Williams. Waterloo, IA (ALO-Waterloo Regional) is the next closest major airport, 58.6 mi (94.4 km) away.
What to see around WilliamsIt's well known for its waterfalls and these favorite places for nature lovers:
- • Wilson Brewer Historic Park
- • Assembly Park
- • East Park
- • Gazebo Park
- • Hamilton County Fairgrounds
- • Webster City Country Club
- • Ellsworth Community College
- • Pat Clark Art Collection
- • Highland Country Club
When to visit WilliamsIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 52°F day, 7°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 44°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 9°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 14.4 inches
- • July-September: 12.2 inches
- • October-December: 6.1 inches