Hotels in Bass Harbor, Maine
Search & Compare Bass Harbor Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Bass Harbor
Bass Harbor overviewBass Harbor is a relaxing place known for its parks, and surrounded by picturesque views of the desert and islands. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Ship Harbor Nature Trailhead and Thuya Garden when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse and Wendell Gilley Museum. Whatever you're into, Bass Harbor has something for you.
Where to stay in Bass HarborWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Bass Harbor can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 55 hotels in the Bass Harbor area and you can shop as many as 21 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 20 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $129 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 6063 user reviews of Bass Harbor hotels: Ann's Point Inn
How to get to Bass HarborFly in to Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from downtown Bass Harbor.
What to see around Bass HarborIts desert views, parks, and hiking trails are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Ship Harbor Nature Trailhead
- • Thuya Garden
- • Asticou Azalea Garden
- • Ocean Path Trailhead
- • Cadillac Mountain
- • Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse
- • Wendell Gilley Museum
- • Northeast Harbor Golf Club
- • Maine Granite Industry Museum
- • Acadia Repertory Theater
When to visit Bass HarborIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 16°F night
- • January-March: 0.5 inches
- • April-June: 0.5 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.6 inches