What is Charleston Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate Charleston on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Visitors to Charleston love the restaurants. Snap some photos at Haddad Riverfront Park and Charleston Town Center for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Charleston a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 10 cheap Charleston hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Charleston?
Hotels.com travelers' top Charleston budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Hampton Inn Charleston-DowntownCharleston hotel in historical district
Budget Host Inn Charleston2-star motel
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Charleston South, WVMountain Charleston hotel with indoor pool
Knights Inn Charleston1.5-star motel
Quality Inn2.5-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Charleston?
You'll be able to find lots of things to see and do in Charleston while staying within budget. Take a look at this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Haddad Riverfront Park
- Laidley Field
- North Charleston Recreation Center
- Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences
- West Virginia State Museum
- The Art Emporium
- Charleston Town Center
- Appalachian Power Park
- West Virginia State Capitol Building
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks