Hotels in Trapper Creek, Alaska
Search & Compare Trapper Creek Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Trapper Creek
Trapper Creek overviewSurrounded by picturesque views of northern lights and mountains, Trapper Creek is known for its parks, natural features, and riverfront. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore with a visit to Byers Lake. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Talkeetna Riverfront Park and Walter Harper Talkeetna Ranger Station. Trapper Creek is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in Trapper CreekFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Trapper Creek is the place to go. There are 21 hotels in the Trapper Creek area, some with discounts of up to 12%.
- • 3 2-star hotels with an average price of $90 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $130 per night
- • 5 4-star hotels with an average price of $189 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 154 user reviews of Trapper Creek hotels: Mary's McKinley View Lodge (Trapper Creek)
How to get to Trapper CreekFly in to Anchorage, AK (ANC-Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl.), 79.4 mi (127.7 km) from downtown Trapper Creek.
What to see around Trapper CreekIts parks, mountain views, and northern lights are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Byers Lake
- • Denali State Park
- • Talkeetna Riverfront Park
- • Walter Harper Talkeetna Ranger Station
- • Talkeetna Historical Society Museum
- • Alaska Veteran's Memorial
When to visit Trapper CreekWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 40°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 69°F day, 20°F night
- • July-September: 69°F day, 34°F night
- • October-December: 49°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 3.9 inches
- • April-June: 4.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.8 inches
- • October-December: 6.5 inches