Hotels in Benton, Tennessee
Search & Compare Benton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Benton
Benton overviewBenton is a budget-friendly place unique for its churches and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can explore the campus and neighborhood around Lee University and Cleveland State Community College. A stop at places like River Maze and Bradley Square Mall will create some memories. Benton is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in BentonFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Benton is the place to go. There are 31 hotels in the Benton area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 19 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
How to get to BentonFly in to Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) from downtown Benton. Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) is the next closest major airport, 56.8 mi (91.4 km) away.
What to see around BentonSights especially popular with families include:
- • River Maze
- • Tri-State Exhibition Center
- • Lee University
- • Cleveland State Community College
- • Tennessee Wesleyan College
- • Bradley Square Mall
- • Tinsley Park
- • North Cleveland Church of God
- • Museum Center at 5ive Points
- • Ridgewood Golf Club
When to visit BentonCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 67°F day, 28°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 41°F night
- • July-September: 89°F day, 53°F night
- • October-December: 77°F day, 28°F night
- • January-March: 14.6 inches
- • April-June: 13.6 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 13.3 inches