Hotels in East Palatka, Florida
Search & Compare East Palatka Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in East Palatka
East Palatka overviewEast Palatka is a budget-friendly place distinct for its historical sites and riverfront. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like boating and fishing. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Ravine Gardens State Park and Treaty Park. Local sights like Bronson-Mulholland House and Palatka Welcome Center are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, East Palatka is for you.
Where to stay in East PalatkaEast Palatka offers a wealth of accommodation options for business and leisure travelers alike. There are 114 hotels in the East Palatka area and you can shop as many as 18 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 42%.
- • 38 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 53 3-star hotels with an average price of $67 per night
- • 17 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 24501 user reviews of East Palatka hotels: Best Western Inn Of Palatka
How to get to East PalatkaFly in to St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from downtown East Palatka. Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 45.4 mi (73.1 km) away.
What to see around East PalatkaOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as boating, strolling the marina, and fishing, along with attractions such as:
- • Ravine Gardens State Park
- • Treaty Park
- • Bronson-Mulholland House
- • Palatka Welcome Center
- • Palatka Municipal Golf Course
- • Rice Creek Conservation Area
- • St. Johns Golf Club
When to visit East PalatkaIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 77°F day, 47°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 57°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 69°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 48°F night
- • January-March: 9.7 inches
- • April-June: 11.2 inches
- • July-September: 20.7 inches
- • October-December: 7.8 inches