Hotels in Clinton, Louisiana
Search & Compare Clinton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Clinton
Clinton overviewClinton is special for its gardens and sports, and known for its waterparks and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Families can spend some quality time at Tiki Tubing and Cajun Lagoon Water Park. A stop at places like Courthouse and Lawyers' Row and Clinton Confederate State Cemetery will create some memories. Clinton is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ClintonA welcoming city for all, Clinton has a variety of lodging options. There are 4 hotels in the Clinton area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
How to get to ClintonFly in to Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from downtown Clinton.
What to see around ClintonThe gardens and waterparks are family-friendly highlights, and top sights include:
- • Tiki Tubing
- • Cajun Lagoon Water Park
- • Kidz Korner Playland
- • Courthouse and Lawyers' Row
- • Clinton Confederate State Cemetery
- • Centenary State Historic Site
- • The Bluffs Golf Resort
- • Copper Mill Golf Club
When to visit ClintonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 75°F day, 37°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 37°F night
- • January-March: 18.6 inches
- • April-June: 15.7 inches
- • July-September: 15.0 inches
- • October-December: 15.6 inches