Hotels in McMillan, Michigan
Search & Compare McMillan Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in McMillan
McMillan overviewMcMillan is a relaxing place known for its beaches, and surrounded by picturesque views of waterfalls and lakes. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and dining options, along with outdoor areas for hiking and running. Spend a relaxing day at Muskallonge Lake State Park and Millecoquins Point when the weather is nice. Make it a point to see sights like Oswald's Bear Ranch and Newberry Country Club. McMillan is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in McMillanWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around McMillan has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near McMillan with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from McMillan, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to McMillanFly in to Sault Ste. Marie, MI (CIU-Chippewa County Intl.), 62.1 mi (99.9 km) from downtown McMillan.
What to see around McMillanIts beaches, lakes, and waterfalls offer a glimpse of the natural beauty and favorite spots include:
- • Oswald's Bear Ranch
- • Muskallonge Lake State Park
- • Sable Falls
- • Millecoquins Point
- • Log Slide Scenic Overlook
- • Newberry Country Club
- • Pickle Barrel House Museum
- • Light Keepers House Museum
- • Gitche Gumee Agate and History Museum
- • Top of the Lake Snowmobile Museum
When to visit McMillanCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 41°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 22°F night
- • July-September: 76°F day, 40°F night
- • October-December: 59°F day, 9°F night
- • January-March: 5.9 inches
- • April-June: 8.2 inches
- • July-September: 10.1 inches
- • October-December: 8.2 inches