Hotels in Elk Horn, Iowa
Search & Compare Elk Horn Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Elk Horn
Elk Horn overviewElk Horn is a friendly locale distinct for its rich culture and known for its monuments and spas. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and bar choices. Spend a relaxing day at Pellet Memorial Woods State Preserve and Atlantic City Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Danish Immigrant Museum and Danish Windmill. A family- and business-friendly area, Elk Horn also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in Elk HornWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Elk Horn can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 14 hotels in the Elk Horn area, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 360 user reviews of Elk Horn hotels: Tivoli Inn & Suites
How to get to Elk HornFly in to Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field), 47.2 mi (76 km) from downtown Elk Horn. Des Moines, IA (DSM-Des Moines Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 73.6 mi (118.4 km) away.
What to see around Elk HornFun activities are on hand like golf and pampering at the spa, along with attractions such as:
- • Nishna Hills Golf Club
- • Harlan Golf & Country Club
- • Avoca CountryView Golf Course
- • Eddington Memorial Park
- • Danish Immigrant Museum
- • Farmall-Land USA Tractor Museum
- • Spider Car
- • Pellet Memorial Woods State Preserve
- • Atlantic City Park
- • Sunnyside Park
When to visit Elk HornCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 9°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 10°F night
- • January-March: 4.0 inches
- • April-June: 13.4 inches
- • July-September: 11.7 inches
- • October-December: 5.6 inches