Hotels in Opelika, Alabama
Search & Compare Opelika Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Opelika
Opelika overviewOpelika is a budget-friendly place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. Sports fans will enjoy football and golf, and everyone will enjoy ample coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Chewacla State Park when the weather is nice. Auburn University and Jordan-Hare Stadium are popular places to visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Opelika is for you.
Where to stay in OpelikaWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Opelika can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 45 hotels in the Opelika area, some with discounts of up to 15%.
- • 24 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 17 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 3794 user reviews of Opelika hotels:
- • Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Auburn Opelika (Opelika)
- • Hampton Inn Suites Opelika I85 Auburn Area (Opelika)
- • Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conf Ctr at Grand National (Opelika)
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites of Opelika/Auburn (Opelika)
- • Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Opelika (Opelika)
How to get to OpelikaFly in to Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from downtown Opelika. Montgomery, AL (MGM-Montgomery Regional) is the next closest major airport, 63.5 mi (102.2 km) away.
What to see around OpelikaFun activities like football and golf are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Jordan-Hare Stadium
- • Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum
- • Auburn University
- • Chewacla State Park
When to visit OpelikaWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 47°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 60°F night
- • October-December: 82°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 14.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.8 inches
- • October-December: 12.4 inches