Hotels in Abercrombie, Texas
Search & Compare Abercrombie Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Abercrombie
Abercrombie overviewAbercrombie is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and museums. You'll appreciate the coffee and dining choices. Take in some of the area's local culture at Columbia Historical Museum and Matagorda County Museum. While you're here, stop by Varner- Hogg Plantation Historic Site and Bay City Municipal Court. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Abercrombie is for you.
Where to stay in AbercrombieWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Abercrombie can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 33 hotels in the Abercrombie area, some with discounts of up to 11%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $46 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
How to get to AbercrombieFly in to Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby), 52 mi (83.7 km) from downtown Abercrombie. Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field) is the next closest major airport, 53.3 mi (85.8 km) away.
What to see around AbercrombieThe area's museums and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Columbia Historical Museum
- • Matagorda County Museum
- • Varner- Hogg Plantation Historic Site
- • Bay City Municipal Court
- • Matagorda County Birding and Nature Center
- • Le Tulle Park
- • Wilderness Golf Course
When to visit AbercrombieCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 76°F day, 45°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 58°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 67°F night
- • October-December: 85°F day, 46°F night
- • January-March: 9.6 inches
- • April-June: 12.8 inches
- • July-September: 13.6 inches
- • October-December: 12.9 inches