Hotels in Onawa, Iowa
Search & Compare Onawa Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Trending now in Onawa
Hotels in Onawa
- Most bookedNo Guest Reviews yet
4 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Hotels within 20 miles of Onawa
8 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"This hotel is a great value for everyone. They have a pool for the kids and gambling for the adults. The breakfast was a great deal! We were not there for the evening event, but it looked like they had a lot going on."
A Traveller, Jul 2016, US
3 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Clean, basic hotel lodging. Perfect for quick overnight stay."
A Traveller, May 2016, US
Best hotels in Onawa
Onawa overviewOnawa is a budget-friendly place unique for its museums. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and dining options. Local sights like Lewis and Clark State Park and Sloan Golf Course are worth a visit. Whatever you're into, Onawa has something for you.
Where to stay in OnawaWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Onawa has accommodations to fit every need.
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $85 per night
How to get to OnawaFly in to Sioux City, IA (SUX-Sioux Gateway), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from downtown Onawa.
What to see around OnawaHere are some local highlights:
- • Lewis and Clark State Park
- • Sloan Golf Course
When to visit OnawaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 55°F day, 11°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 86°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 70°F day, 13°F night
- • January-March: 3.5 inches
- • April-June: 12.1 inches
- • July-September: 10.2 inches
- • October-December: 4.7 inches