Hotels in Brewton, Alabama
Search & Compare Brewton Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Brewton
Brewton overviewBrewton is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and theaters, and known for its spas and casinos. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Country Club of Brewton and Atmore Country Club. While you're here, stop by Brewton Heights Shopping Center and Jefferson Davis Community College. Brewton is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in BrewtonA welcoming city for all, Brewton has a variety of lodging options.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 339 user reviews of Brewton hotels: Ramada Brewton
How to get to BrewtonFly in to Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 77.4 mi (124.5 km) from downtown Brewton.
What to see around BrewtonFun activities like golf and pampering at the spa are on hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Country Club of Brewton
- • Atmore Country Club
- • Brewton Heights Shopping Center
- • Jefferson Davis Community College
- • Neil Colonial Center
- • Evergreen City Hall
- • Morgans Pond
When to visit BrewtonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 83°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 16.0 inches
- • April-June: 13.6 inches
- • July-September: 16.4 inches
- • October-December: 13.2 inches