Hotels in Marshall, California
Search & Compare Marshall Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Marshall
Marshall overviewMarshall is a relaxing place distinct for its beaches and oceanfront, and known for its spas and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Tomales Point Trailhead and Tomales City Park when the weather is nice. Local sights like Tomales Regional History Center and Tomales Town Hall are worth a visit. Marshall is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in MarshallA welcoming city for all, Marshall has a variety of lodging options. There are 112 hotels in the Marshall area and you can shop as many as 28 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 35%.
- • 27 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 45 3-star hotels with an average price of $95 per night
- • 35 4-star hotels with an average price of $139 per night
How to get to MarshallFly in to Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from downtown Marshall. San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 48.5 mi (78.1 km) away.
What to see around MarshallIt's recognized for its beaches, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Tomales Point Trailhead
- • Tomales City Park
- • Tomales Bay State Park
- • Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Limantour Beach
- • Heart's Desire Beach
- • Petaluma Village Premium Outlets
- • Tomales Regional History Center
- • Tomales Town Hall
- • Sonoma County Wildlife Rescue
- • Links at Bodega Harbour
- • Potter Schoolhouse