Hotels in North Vernon, Indiana
Search & Compare North Vernon Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in North Vernon
North Vernon overviewNorth Vernon is a budget-friendly place distinct for its natural features and sports. You'll find a wide variety of beer and coffee choices. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge and Seymour Golf Course. Be sure stop by Southern Indiana Center for the Arts and Otter Creek Golf Course while you're here. North Vernon is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in North VernonWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, North Vernon has accommodations to fit every need. There are 32 hotels in the North Vernon area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 17 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 13 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $120 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 2538 user reviews of North Vernon hotels: Comfort Inn North Vernon
How to get to North VernonFly in to Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 59.7 mi (96 km) from downtown North Vernon.
What to see around North VernonOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as adventure tours, golf, and sporting events, along with attractions such as:
- • Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge
- • Seymour Golf Course
- • Otter Creek Golf Course
- • Clifty Creek Golf Course
When to visit North VernonWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 63°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 88°F day, 37°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 75°F day, 24°F night
- • January-March: 10.5 inches
- • April-June: 14.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 11.6 inches