What is Oklahoma City Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Oklahoma City. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the sports events to the monuments, Oklahoma City has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Myriad Botanical Gardens, Oklahoma State Fair Arena and Oklahoma City Museum of Art. When it's time to relax after a day of fun with the kids, Oklahoma City has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can choose from 146 Oklahoma City accommodations to locate one you and the family can appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Oklahoma City?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Indoor pool
- Free cribs • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Convenience store
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Indoor pool • Free rollaway/extra bed • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free full breakfast • Free in-room internet • Laundry room
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City HotelOklahoma City hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness center, aimed at LGBT guests
Springhill Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City Airport3-star hotel, convenient to Celebration Station
AC Hotel by Marriott Oklahoma City Bricktown3.5-star hotel with bar, near Paycom Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City AirportRiverfront Oklahoma City hotel with 24-hour fitness center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites OKLAHOMA CITY NORTHWEST, an IHG HotelHotel with 24-hour fitness center, near Quail Springs Mall
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Oklahoma City?
You'll find that Oklahoma City and the surrounding area offers many entertaining things to see while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some recommendations to make your stay both memorable and educational:
- Myriad Botanical Gardens
- American Banjo Museum
- Red Pin Bowling Lounge
- Scissortail Park
- Oklahoma State Fair Park
- Lake Hefner Park
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum
- Omniplex Science Museum
Museums & Art Galleries
- Paseo Arts District
- Oklahoma National Stockyards Company
- Penn Square Mall