What is Oklahoma City Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to enjoy Oklahoma City on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Oklahoma City particularly like the museums and shopping, which are great ways to enjoy the area. Take a picture at Myriad Botanical Gardens and Oklahoma State Fair Arena for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Oklahoma City popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 74 cheap Oklahoma City hotels to choose from, so you're sure to find the right one!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Oklahoma City?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Oklahoma City budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites2.5-star Oklahoma City hotel with indoor pool
Medical Inn Motel2.5-star motel
Extended Stay America Suites Oklahoma City Airport2.5-star hotel
Motel 6 Oklahoma City, OK - Frontier CityOklahoma City motel next to shopping
Budget Inn and Suites2.5-star motel in Central Oklahoma City
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Oklahoma City?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Oklahoma City while keeping to your budget. Glance at these excursions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Myriad Botanical Gardens
- Scissortail Park
- Oklahoma State Fair Park
- Oklahoma City Museum of Art
- Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum
- Oklahoma Railway Museum
- Oklahoma State Fair Arena
- Paycom Center
- Civic Center Music Hall
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks