Hotels in Warrens, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Warrens Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Warrens
Warrens overviewWarrens is a budget-friendly place distinct for its festivals and sports, and known for its waterparks and shops. You're sure to find the cheese and coffee options to your liking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Cranberry Discovery Center and Area Community Theatre. Make some memories at Hiawatha Golf Club and Butts Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Warrens is for you.
Where to stay in WarrensFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Warrens is the place to go. There are 17 hotels in the Warrens area, some with discounts of up to 21%.
- • 9 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $58 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1116 user reviews of Warrens hotels: Three Bears Resort
How to get to WarrensFly in to La Crosse, WI (LSE-La Crosse Municipal), 45.7 mi (73.6 km) from downtown Warrens.
What to see around WarrensFestivals and theaters stand out with top cultural places to visit like:
- • Cranberry Discovery Center
- • Area Community Theatre
- • Jackson County Historical Society Museum
- • Deke Slayton Memorial Space and Bicycle Museum
- • Hiawatha Golf Club
- • Butts Park
- • Mill Bluff State Park
- • Wazee Lake Recreation Area
- • Ho-Chunk Gaming Black River Falls
When to visit WarrensWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 50°F day, 6°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 29°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 3.7 inches
- • April-June: 12.3 inches
- • July-September: 12.5 inches
- • October-December: 5.6 inches