What is Pico Rivera like for cheap hotels?
There are countless ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Pico Rivera without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map and wander around to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who travel to Pico Rivera can explore the shopping and restaurants which could be great ways to enjoy the nearby area. Take a photo at Dodger Stadium and Crypto.com Arena for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Pico Rivera a favourite with budget-conscious visitors looking for a holiday to remember.
What are the best things to see and do in Pico Rivera?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Pico Rivera, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Commerce Casino (3 mi/4.8 km)
- Citadel Outlets (3.6 mi/5.7 km)
- The Bicycle Casino (4.1 mi/6.6 km)
- 1921 State Theater (2.3 mi/3.7 km)
- Montebello Golf Course (3.7 mi/6 km)
- Pico Rivera Sports Arena (4.2 mi/6.7 km)
- Lake Legg (4.2 mi/6.7 km)
- Whittier Narrows Recreation Area (4.6 mi/7.3 km)
- Downey History Center (5.1 mi/8.2 km)
- Gage Bowl (6.1 mi/9.8 km)